Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Is 30 really the new 20?

I have exactly 3 days, before I turn 29. I used to laugh at older people dreading the big 3-0. I didn't see the reason why they'd freak out. Today, my 4 year old asked me how old I was and I almost choked while saying 29. About a couple of weeks ago, while my sister was flat-ironing my hair, she found my first strand of white.... I almost cried. And today, I understand why. 30 is when you really feel like you just let go of your youth. I see the change in me. I can't even say yes to some of my singleton friends who still do the whole club scene. I'm just plain exhausted. With that said... IT'S TIME FOR BED. haha! Goodnight! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. am 29 now going 30 this march.

    just this my strands of white are just popping everywhere. Metabolism isn't working much.

    At least you have your baby, while for us maybe next year.

    But i like being "old". Am much confident and happier now.

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete